🐛

somewhere i have never traveled - 陈建骐

Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond any experience,
那是我从未曾去过的地方,愉悦的超越了所有的体会,
  
your eyes have their silence:
你的眼睛是那样的静默:
  
in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me,
而在你最柔弱的姿态中,有什么俘获了我。
  
or which I cannot touch because they are too near.
是什么,近到无法触摸。
  
your slightest look will easily unclose me.
你最不经心的注视,就能轻易的触动我。
  
though I have closed myself as fingers,
虽然我已封闭了自己,像是十指紧扣的双手。
  
you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens
于是我在你的面前,一点点的舒展自己。
  
(touching skillfully, mysteriously) her first rose.
(你的碰触熟稔而神秘)如同春天的第一朵玫瑰,一瓣瓣的绽放美丽。
  
or if your wish be to close me,
而假如你想要封闭我,
  
I and my life will shut very beautifully ,suddenly,
我和我的生活,就会在那一瞬间美丽的停止,
  
as when the heart of this flower imagines the snow carefully everywhere descending;
如同那朵花儿的心想象冬日的雪温柔的漫天飘落;
  
nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals the power of your intense fragility:
我们在这个世界即将体会的,没有什么力量抵的过你超乎一切的柔弱:
  
whose texture compels me with the color of its countries,
你的力量,和那与生俱来的颜色,
  
rendering death and forever with each breathing
使我在每一次呼吸之间,就将死亡和永生领悟。
  
I do not know what it is about you that closes and opens;
我还有些不明白究竟是哪里被你触动,让自己因此绽放或凋落;
  
only something in me understands,
但是我心底的某处却清楚,
  
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses.
你双眸的声音比所有的玫瑰都更加深刻。
  
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands.
没有人,甚至是雨,有你如此无微不至的双手

                                     -----《带我去远方》

                                     comfort but silent. 150319 19.56 doubanfm

评论

© ID3283330 | Powered by LOFTER